I don’t see God as the old grey man with the wise look on his face watching down on us. In other words, I don’t perceive God as men has defined ‘Him’ for centuries. Furthermore, I was not raised according to any religion, but by the best effort of my parents. I have explained in an earlier post that when I was ‘young’ I was thinking in very black and white images. And I think I considered myself an atheist. But over the years I got inspired by The Secret, the Law of Attraction, Abraham-Hicks, Deepak Chopra, Bashar and many others. The level of inspiration I get in my life today is so much greater by my ability to allow.
During this process of change I started to think about the ‘concept’ of God. I deliberately let go of any current image or association I had with the word God. This sounds easier then done, as I was indoctrinated with the different flavors of God. I can not say I was able to fully let go, but enough to allow a definition come to me. And today, while being silly on Twitter I read some tweets of @ihatequotes:
- You say: “It’s impossible.” God says: “All things are possible.” #ihatequotes
- You say: “I can’t do it.” God says: “You can do all things.” #ihatequotes
- You say: “I am always worried and frustrated.” God says: “Cast all your cares on me.” #ihatequotes
- You say: “I feel all alone.” God says: “I will never leave you or forsake you.” #ihatequotes
- You say: “I am not able.” God says: “I am able.”#ihatequotes
- You say: “Nobody really loves me.” God says: “I love you.” #ihatequotes
- The lesson: “Have faith! Believe, God is there just for you.” Have a nice day! #ihatequotes
And it just hit me:
- You say: Who are you? God says: You are me experiencing you. /cc @ihatequotes
I had redefined God. Enjoying that feeling for a while I came with the ‘final’ definition:
- “I am God experiencing me.”
I want to to share some of the most important basics of how I ended up with this definition. I think most were triggered by Deepak Chopra:
- God = Source Energy = The Highest Self
- God is the source of consciousness, or even consciousness itself, ‘it’ doesn’t experience itself
- God is the creative energy and creates by experiencing
- God experiences by focusing energy. You are focused energy in this time-space reality
As I mentioned before, every definition is personal, as it is defined by our experience, our point of view.
I would love to hear your point of view on this.
(Also posted on 300words)